Home > Uncategorized > New Video of a fully printed object

New Video of a fully printed object

January 19th, 2012

Just what the title said:

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. January 19th, 2012 at 09:58 | #1

Hi, fantastic work you’ve created! Any thoughts on selling kits?

2. Miki
    January 19th, 2012 at 10:06 | #2

Wow, fantastic results! I’m looking forward to see more :).

3. Daniel K.
    January 19th, 2012 at 15:49 | #3

Your resolution is amazing. Again Congrats!

4. Daniel
    January 20th, 2012 at 02:18 | #4

Amazing printer. If you need it cast let me know. When and how much for a kit or completed printer? I would love to have one by mid February if possible.

• Printer
      January 20th, 2012 at 10:10 | #5

LOL I would love to have one for you by mid Feb, BUT reality as it is most likely not going to happen by mid Feb. Why would you need one if the world ends in 2012?! LOL

5. Daniel
    January 20th, 2012 at 18:17 | #6

@Printer
    Because the world doesn’t end until Dec 21, 2012, so if I get it by mid Feb. I’ll have it for 10 months before the end of the world!!! LOL

6. January 21st, 2012 at 11:14 | #7

End of the world? I think it was more likely the end of their football season they were talking about ;)

7. Martin
    January 22nd, 2012 at 18:28 | #8

Hey , that’s top printer you made and beautiful ring print you made. Listed thru all your web and you got me in. Seriously thinking about building my own, but i would for sure need your assistance :/. Would you mind if I will ask for help via emial quite a bit? Already checked for some components and looks it could go in a while. The biggest question for me is right now the projector ..there is too much of them and dont knot what fits the criteria to harden up the resin. Thank you very much for open source and listing all whats needed, was waiting for such a project for quite time.

Take care
    Martin

• Printer
      January 22nd, 2012 at 23:35 | #9

Hi Martin, Ask away and I’ll be glad to help.

8. Martin
    January 23rd, 2012 at 18:46 | #10

Great, thanks. Was looking for some email so i would not bother you here in comments. Do you have any available ?

• Printer
      January 25th, 2012 at 09:00 | #11

Sent you an e-mail. :-)

9. Martin
    January 25th, 2012 at 22:21 | #12

thanks ;) … am really curious to see more stuff printed. You got me soo much in.

Take care

10. Ayman
    February 16th, 2012 at 17:51 | #13

Posted on Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!

• Printer
      February 17th, 2012 at 10:32 | #14

Hi Ayman, Look at the left sidebar. It’s all there.
      Thanks!